Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday-what are you reading?


In an effort to keep the momentum of this blog chugging along, I'll turn the forum over to you: what are you reading? Have you read anything that particularly excited you? Or something just downright awful? Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm plodding my way through all 800+ pages of Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, and while it is an interesting book I am likely not going to finish it quickly. But that does bring me a step closer to my long books challenge-which I notice is not yet on the sidebar! The challenge is to read 3,000 pages from long books of 500 pages or more. So far I've read 2 long books this year-The Stand by Stephen King topping out at over 1100 pages, and the Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, which is around 600. So far my challenge total is 1760. Over halfway there!

No comments: