Monday, March 8, 2010

Challenge for 2010

Yes I know its March already, but I have embarked on a new challenge for the year. I am going to try and whittle down my incredibly large stack of books that I currently own, and try not to introduce too many more this year. I mean it-this needs to stop.

So I've made a list of twelve books that I have begun my challenge with.

1.Ravens of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
2. Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier DONE
3. The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
4. Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
5. The Seeing Stone/At the Crossing Places by Kevin Crossley-Holland
6. Memoirs of Cleopatra by Margaret George
7. Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir DONE
8. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami DONE
9. The Princess and the Dragon by Roberto Pazzi
10. Hood by Stephen Lawhead
11. The House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubuis III DONE
12. The Secret Bride by Diane Haeger

All of these books have been on my shelf for at least a year, and many of them longer than that. As you can see I am making good progress by having completed two so far. Onward and upward!

No comments: